Young Adult Ministry
- Living 20.30 ==> A New Bible Study for Young Adults
- Social Networking (firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter @living2030)
- Community Service projects
- Worship Service that focuses on the YAM communities
The Young Adult Ministry (YAM) consists of members between the ages of 21 – 39. “Young Adult” is a distinction of age that encompasses a group of diverse and dynamic disciples. FBC strives to encourage all young adults to come as they are; be encouraged and engaged in their spiritual journey, as we work together to become better disciples of Christ. It is the vision of FBC that this generation forms its own community that nurtures faith, love and hope, while they are finding their own purpose in the world and in God’s Kingdom.
In addition, focus is also given to the college aged Young Adults. Our goal is to enhance their education experience, encourage and support them while they are completing their education and give them space to explore their own faith journey.
This group of individuals are very active in various activities and ministries within the First Baptist Church:
- Fellowshipping with the Senior Pastor
- Comedy Café
- Fellowshipping through spoken word sessions