We are a multi-generational, family-friendly church, located in the historic township of North Brentwood, Maryland for more than 100 years! Please see parking restrictions below for the Town of North Brentwood.
If you are visiting the area and looking for a spirit-filled worship experience, or if you are living in the area and looking for a church home, we invite you to join us. We’ll do everything we can to make you feel welcome, as together we worship the Lord! God bless you!
- Ensure all defined driveways are accessible to the owners.
- Be mindful of the yellow painted curbsides; parking in these areas will warrant a ticket.
- Please observe the reserved parking spaces in the church parking lot and in the town hall located directly across from the church.
- Handicap parking is located on the parking lot off Wallace Road and on the parking lot at the rear of the church from 40th street.
- Access to the church from the rear parking lot is accessible until 9:30 a.m. each Sunday.
Please note: The church does not assume responsibility for towing or the ticketing of your vehicle.